10 Things to Do While Social Distancing
Jim Beckley ● March 17, 2020
Self-quarantining? Social distancing? Getting stir crazy?
If you find yourself getting antsy with the constant barrage of Coronavirus news while hunkering down in your home, try some of these tasks to help pass the time while getting your house spruced up!
1) Paint a bedroom
2) Clean the gutters
3) Powerwash and/or paint your deck
4) Do a yard cleanup—flowers and mulched beds always makes you feel good when you pull in the driveway!
5) Start spring cleaning
6) Clean your windows
7) Clear out the garage or basement
8) Collect up old or outdated clothing for donation
9) Paint your shutters and front door
10) Replace dated light fixtures and ceiling fans
We’re all facing a lot more free time in the midst of this global pandemic. What better way to spend that time than to take advantage of the beautiful spring weather and get your home into tip-top shape?
Comment down below what you are doing to fill up your time while social distancing!